Eastern Massachusetts Easement Dispute Attorney Jeffrey T. Angley
When access rights and right-of-way legal matters are in dispute, you need the most efficient, lasting resolution possible. This kind of outcome is only possible if an experienced, skilled and versatile real estate lawyer is involved in negotiations and, if necessary, litigation in court.
The Massachusetts right-of-way disputes attorneys at Phillips & Angley can help.
Please schedule an initial consultation with our real estate attorneys today by calling 617-892-4391 or by contacting our Massachusetts law firm online.
Significant Accomplishments in Real Estate Law
At Phillips & Angley, our accomplished real estate lawyers fight for the interests of homeowners and other landowners in disputes with adjacent owners and third parties over right-of-way and easement issues, including:
- Identifying location and layout of express or implied easements
- Interpretation of vague easement descriptions in deeds
- Challenges regarding scope of use for easements and rights of way
- Claims of overuse or overburdening of easements and rights of way
- Limiting access over rights of way and easements
- Negotiating relocation of easements and rights of way
- Clarifying or amending easement descriptions
- Establishing easements by necessity, implied easements or easements by estoppel
Contact a Boston Land Use Attorney
Contact us for an initial consultation. You can reach our main Boston law office by local or toll-free phone, or online by e-mail.