Eastern Massachusetts Zoning and Land Use Lawyer
If you are a landowner or developer in Eastern Massachusetts, the attorney who protects your rights in any real estate legal matter is Jeffrey T. Angley, founding member of the law offices of Jeffrey T. Angley, P.C., and principal of Phillips & Angley.
For more than 25 years, Jeffrey T. Angley has worked to protect the interests of developers and landowners who encounter daunting legal obstacles in residential and commercial projects throughout Eastern Massachusetts, including the South Shore and Cape Cod.
At our Boston-based law firm, we understand that a permitting delay or mid-construction dispute adds substantial costs and other pressures. Our clients need swift results, which we deliver through aggressive, targeted action to protect hard-won land use and zoning permits, and to appeal improper permit decisions.
Focused, Formidable Counsel — Thoughtful, Efficient Solutions
With practice areas that include zoning, land use and real estate law and litigation, the associates and staff of Jeffrey T. Angley, P.C., work hard toward the achievement of your real estate goals:
- Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to represent a broad range of clients, including small local businesses, national corporations, real estate developers and individual homeowners.
- We have a proven track record of success in appeals of special permits, variances, and site plan review, permits to subdivide land and other land use and zoning restrictions.
- We capably represent parties in private land use and real estate disputes, including location and use of easements, boundary disputes, adverse possession and prescriptive rights, real estate contract and title disputes, and construction defects.
- We advise clients during initial stages of property development and acquisition, including analysis of zoning regulations, review of special permit applications and assistance with real estate entity creation.
- We help property owners obtain the maximum award of monetary damages resulting from takings by eminent domain.
- We have extensive experience in challenging local resistance to wireless telecommunications and cell tower projects through litigation under the Federal Telecommunications Act of 1996.
- When necessary, we collaborate with an extensive and trusted network of professionals that includes civil engineers, professional land surveyors, wetlands scientists, real estate appraisers and traffic engineers.
- We provide rigorous analysis and effective advocacy to advance and protect our clients' legal interests.
Jeffrey T. Angley is an accomplished legal counselor and trial lawyer. He has extensive knowledge of the Massachusetts Zoning Act, the Subdivision Control Act, and local, state and federal regulations affecting development in Eastern Massachusetts.
Mr. Angley regularly litigates cases before the Land Court, Superior Courts and Massachusetts Appeals Court, as well as before other courts and administrative agencies at the local, state and federal levels.
Contact our office online or by calling Jeffrey T. Angley at 617-892-4391 to arrange an initial consultation. We will respond promptly to your call or e-mail to help advance your development project and objectives.