For more than two decades, Phillips & Angley has handled countless business and individual real estate transactions. We are equally experienced at overseeing the details of routine sales of single-family homes, probate-related transfers, sales of undeveloped parcels of land, transfers of land with defective title, encumbrances, or other issues, and complex business land transactions.
From drafting offers to purchase, purchase and sales agreements, title insurance policies and resolving title disputes, to handling the final closing of sale, our attorneys regularly assist buyers and sellers alike. Our office also offers title insurance policies (underwritten by First American Title Insurance Company). We routinely draft governing documents for condominium and homeowners associations and prepare instruments for real estate holding entities such as trusts and limited liability companies.
Please schedule your initial consultation today to learn how we can help you through the real estate transaction process. You may call 617-892-4391 or you may contact our experienced lawyers online.
Experienced, Knowledgeable Lawyers
As members of The Real Estate Bar Association for Massachusetts (REBA), our lawyers stay current with relevant changes in laws and regulations, and have access to the REBA library of standard forms used in Massachusetts real estate transactions.
Our real estate transaction and contract services include:
- Offers to purchase
- Purchase and sale agreements
- HUD-1 statements
- Deeds, easements and other instruments of conveyance
- Probate-related documents
- Zoning options for mortgage financing
- Title insurance policies (First American Title Insurance Company)
- Title searches, clearing title to land and other due diligence (via third-party contractors)
- Mortgage subordination
- Condominium documents, including declaration of trust, master deed and bylaws
- Homeowners association documents, including declaration of trust, restrictive covenants and bylaws
- Real estate holding entities (trusts, limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships)
- Subdividing commercial or residential property
Contact a Massachusetts Real Estate Lawyer
For more information about real estate transactions and contracts, please schedule an initial consultation. We can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 617-892-4391.