Eastern Massachusetts Zoning/Land Use and Real Estate Litigation Lawyers With Decades of Experience
Legal issues affecting your property can be promptly, professionally addressed by an experienced zoning, land use and real estate lawyer who aggressively protects your rights.
Our lawyers understand that a permit delay in real estate development creates additional costs and threatens the ability to carry projects forward. With contractors, investors, lenders, buyers and tenants unable to complete the task as scheduled, our clients need fast and effective legal intervention and consultation to get back on track. This is why our practice areas are tailored to support our clients' development objectives from start to finish.
We have demonstrated a mastery of every phase of real estate law for the benefit landowners, developers and businesses in Eastern Massachusetts, and throughout the state. In every challenge we take on, we combine years of experience, proven skills, creative strategies, and attentive personal service - the same qualities and credentials that have built our law firm's recognized reputation for results:
- Zoning, Land Use and Real Estate Litigation: Providing the analysis and trial savvy necessary to defend approved residential and commercial development projects or to challenge improper permit denials, including:
- Real Estate Transactions and Contracts: Transactional services for individuals and businesses acquiring real estate, from negotiating offers to purchase to drafting purchase agreements, reviewing title to land and handling the process through to closing.
- Real Estate Development and Related Permits: Assisting developers in land acquisition, obtaining zoning and development permits, formation of operating entities, and leasing and development agreements.
- Telecommunications: Representation for telecommunications carriers and tower site developers in facility siting permits, and in overcoming local government permit denials and abutter appeals.
- Residential and commercial subdivision
- Land use litigation: Protecting and establishing clients' interests in easements, adverse possession claims, quiet title actions, boundary disputes and other related matters:
- Title disputes: Examining and analyzing title to real property, to identify and advocate for our clients' rights and to establish, clarify and defend title to land.
- Real estate litigation: In pursuit of damages or specific performance remedies in disputes over residential and commercial property transactions, and construction and development contract disputes.
- Eminent domain: Working to ensure that landowners are compensated for the maximum value of their property for takings by state or municipal entities, including damages for constructive takings.
Experienced Boston Lawyers Ready to Serve
Learn more about the counsel we provide and the options we have for achieving your goals by requesting an initial consultation with one of our principal attorneys. Contact us online or call 617-367-8787. Our lawyers can act swiftly and decisively on your behalf with thoughtful solutions and forceful representation.